Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Some random word doodles that I did when I was bored in class...

See me through sapphire eyes in the din of the hollow moonlight. I trace cut-out stars in the skies of your reflection, by wavering night.


Forget I lived.
He drew out an exasperated breath. His eyes closing in final restoration. I imagined the lines in his face as I closed my eyes. I imagined the deepness of his eyes. I shuddered as all my energy went into his life and I wondered if I would be alive again to see the frown in his lips or the crease in his brow as he saw my limp body, lying softly on the tinted ground. And with my last breath, I uttered, in hopes that he would hear my voice, "Forget I lived."

Rose-coloured lips, and wavering hips. Her eyes the colour of sandstorm. I remembered why I loved to hate you so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger RinAku said...

I like your way of combining love, death, and hate :)

So, you made this in class,eh?
A more preferable way of killing boredom than making troubles in class. ^__+

Keep doodling!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home