Friday, March 03, 2006

I think I have to do some re-evaluating.

I think we all need moments of crushing insanity to get over ourselves. Well, to have other people help us get over ourselves. I realize that I don't always feel a certain way. Some days I might feel fat, and some days I might feel skinny and some days nothing will matter. I want to say now that I am glad for my friends.

For Elly, because she helps me slap my stupid paranoia in the face, and is always there with a positive notion. I don't even understand sometimes how she can be so patient with me. She's an angel. A snow angel, brought to life. She always puts things so logically, and so creatively. She makes me realize the simple things in life and always puts things delicately. I can't even put into words how much she means to me.

And For Sarah, for if I didn't have Sarah, I would be very lost in the world. She is the reason I have fun. She is always exuberant and happy. She is like..haha, the candle of God...oo, Beowulf reference. The little everythings that make up whatever we do. If you hadn't dragged me kicking and screaming into your life, I might just be kicking and screaming on the inside, without anywhere to turn, without a great friend to laugh with. You mean every little thing, and every big thing, and, simply, everything.

I am sorry for the irrational thinking. I guess sometimes I'm just a basketcase. We all are. Sometimes we even want to strangle each other, or hit ourselves over the head with giant mallets. But we get through, because we are the revolution. We are beautiful.

Much Love, Always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home