Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I feel like swearing, but I won't, just because that would take away from this incredibly incorrigible feeling I have.
Are there no boys out there with souls of poets? Who believe in love and taking risks? Who want to believe in lyrics stated out by so many great songs about life (and no, this does not include rap songs or the like about getting wasted and fucking around)?
I sometimes think, there must be some men out there that fit this description, or even one of not being a complete asshole because they've made so many movies and men agree to play the roles of these types of men and so they must agree that this is a possibility, instead of the triviality of getting wasted and doing drugs and degrading women? There must be men out there that have traces of great movie men that philosophize and love and write, because there must be someone out there writing these scripts! And what about the novelists? Don't they believe in what they write or is it women just pretending and falsifying all of the logic that is at our fingertips? Do we really manipulate what we believe to such a harsh extent?
Oh, I am sad for humanity on days such as these.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share your feelings about what seems to be the vast majority of males. I, however, am spoken for. Nevertheless I assure you that such guys do exist. YouthWrite is a good place to start looking. See where the search takes you from there.

Mike

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home