Monday, June 13, 2005

The sky was replaced with light from the beyond that spilled down to the chosen few,
while the ground switched to a hell-ish red glow that broke between the cracks of the pungent earth.
I always knew we were close...
...to the end of the world, that is.
I couldn't deny that I had revelled in it.
I had the share of blood underneath my fingernails.
And I had waited,
for you.
I had killed,
for you.
I had brought with me Hell,
and waged against it Heaven,
so you could choose,
a higher ground.
So you could find you're saving grace.
And I wondered,
as I watched the lava flow from the volcano's mouth,
if you were some voice out there,
screaming to the lords,
raging to the life,
of you.
Please dear,
if you will not show,
take a stroll and find yourself,
in the depths of Hell,
so I might brush past your earthly glow,
and drain out your life with a kiss or two.
I swear I didn't mean to be like this,
but damn I love it so.
I swear I always loved you,
and the way you fell to the ground,
when I wanted more.
I'm not sorry,
that this is now,
but I hope that when you choose,
you won't choose the skies,
and fall as rain on the tempid earth,
and wash out my flurrid love.

(Okay, so what if tempid and flurrid aren't words...I don't need no damned dictionary! Man, what a waste of words in this post..I don't like it very much.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home