Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I gazed across the silver pond that skimmed your eyes,
today.
I was captured by the darkest things that seemed to slither
into your sight.
And I realized...
just how much this love was plaguing you,
to see it through darkened eyes,
in a suffering world.
And I forgive you,
for holding your grace.
I wish that I could wipe away the clouds that have formed
as omens in your crystalline eyes.
I didn't understand how you could find twisted truths,
in what you saw.
But I never understood that what you saw was a see-saw of unfair judgement
called upon you by a higher power
meant to destroy.
And I love you
for finding another way
to be in love
with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger RinAku said...

Good piece of work. I like this one much.

Love..in any forms, has always been an ispiration for everyone.

Keep writing.

^__+

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home