Wednesday, March 23, 2005

We all have an inner...good, even if it swears profusely.

8:00 AM

(BEEP)
Get up.
No, I don't want to.
Man, get up.
(BEEEEP)
Fuck you.
Get out of bed or I'm going to dump this bucket of water on your he-
(BEEEEEEP)
Fuck. I'm up. Get out of my fucking head.

10:30 AM

School is shitty.
School should die.
School is a fucking waste of my time.
Why the hell did I get out of bed?
Life isn't just about you and your own fucking self-politics.

Noon

Food. Aw, man. Food.

12:15 PM.

Man, why isn't there more food? Maybe someone else has food...

12:30 PM.

Why can't I skip?
I just want to go home.
Why can't I go home?
Damn.
Damnit.
Damnit all to hell.
It's really not that bad.
You actually like this class.
You actually like these people.
Suck it up.

3:30 PM

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Is that how it goes?
Damn.
That's how I feel.
Only a couple more minutes.
And then I'm free.
You think?

4:30 PM

Fuck this!
It's just homework.
No! Fuck it.
If you stop procrastinating and just do it, you'll be done in half an hour, tops.
Fuck you.

9:30 PM

No sleep.
I can't sleep.
Nope.
No.
You're tired.
What the fuck do you know?
Go to sleep.
I can't!
Stop thinking.
What?
Stop thinking.
...Man, sometimes I just want to plunge into nothingness.
So, what's stopping you?

1 Comments:

Blogger eyes of a tragedy said...

i so know about the whole hating the school thing. i go through it every bloody day...but most of all, the plunge into nothingness. i get that lots, when im lying in bed and just can't sleep, it's pretty shitty (oh gasp, profanity, but then it matches the mood of the post eh?) anyways, hmm, i think i say anyways too much, i'm slightly hung overish so i will cease typing. have a nice easter!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home