Saturday, December 17, 2005

Something I Can't Say

I died last night, you said.
..............................I laughed at your broken words.
..............................I tripped over your lies.
..............................Your words.
..............................Pathetic words.
Kill me then, you said.
...............................The knife felt warm in my hand.
...............................Words that were never defined.
I feel dead already, you said.
...............................Don't confess to me.
...............................I can't listen to your tuneless echos anymore.
...............................I'm leaving, before you can say
goodbye.
...............................So I don't have to keep your stupid
secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home