Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dear world,

I have an idea of things.
My idea is such that cannot be explained in percise detail...you see, I have a theory.
Everyone is just a copy or image of someone else. The people are all the same...I mean, each clique is different and such, but you aren't meant to be with a specific person, just a person in a specific range...there are different types...and a lot of different types, I'll warrant, but they, somehow, all end up having the same lifestyles. Some people have lots of disconnected friends, some have only one. Some people are meant to be widows, some people are meant to have 6 kids. These are just regular occurences. You are meant to have the friends you have, and you aren't original, but you can try to have a voice.
That's all.
Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home