Wednesday, November 24, 2004

There was always an order, as there are to most things organized.
First came Jenni, the appointed leader of the clique, with straight blond hair and high heels. Her wink and smile was deadly, according to the girlfriends of the love-struck boys who met Jenni.
Then it was Emily and Sarah. There are always emilys and sarahs. In every clique, everywhere. These are the tag-alongs. The ohyesdefinitely girls, or the nonoofcoursenot girls. They smile and nod and have minor roles in the game of life.
Lastly there is Lya. She is the girl behind all the other girls; the one behind the translucent veil ((side note: there is a double meaning to 'behind the transclucent veil'.)) She is the observer. The 'oh...yeah...her..' of the group. The one that no one really wants, anyway, but they act like they do to keep up their 'nice' reputations.
My name is April and, for the purposes of this story, I am a bitch. My tag-team was with Sampson. He was the love interest.
((This is all I have for now. I tried to write more but it ended up sounding too much like mean girls. I bid you adieu.))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home