Thursday, December 28, 2006

I hate that I run to my blog to post this... I feel like one of those sad emo girls. And that I'm just doing it for attention so that people will be able to know a little more about me.

I'm thinking...I need to start a notebook and make it all uber-tastic. Too bad those are easier to read.

So I won't post too much...just a little something for me to remember the moment by.

Sitting on the couch, his warm hands against mine. Wanting to hold on just a little longer and regreting letting go.

I really miss that touch. I wasn't ashamed, just torn that he had to leave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stephanie's to do list:

1. email jesse with holiday details
2. read jesse's blog, where she doesn't hold back emo details
3. come skating with me maybe
4. be glad we are on break, and enjoy moments, even if they are sort of emo sometimes.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home