Thursday, June 08, 2006

A year passes by and your eyes begin to reflect the memories. I remember the sideways glances you use to give to me. I remember the sideways smiles that erupted from your face as your eyes brushed by mine. I wonder why you never said my name. I wonder how many times you've walked down a street alone, the cars passing you by and making you feel so small. Tell me, can you remember the time when we laughed out of nervousness and were eager to love before love was swept away? Stay a while. I want this moment to last, like when we first held hands. The electricity was a firebolt under static stars. Your kiss seemed to last until forever. Are we still waiting to catch our breaths? Cast your eyes again to me. Smile like you've missed me. Smile like you've loved me all along.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this a paragraph that is written about my life.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home