Monday, June 05, 2006

Late Night Confessions

I can't sleep...I know I won't be able to sleep. Too many things to think about, neuron connections in my brain firing randomly.

I like a boy, who, likely, doesn't like me back. I melt when he smiles at me. It's terrible and I love it. I just wish there was a certainty. A Jr. High way to tell a friend who tells him and he tells them that he likes me and they tell me and ah...bliss. Too bad we have to be mature.

No more school soon. This means freedom, but no more seeing the boy with the nice smile..However, freedom is good. Six more days, 4 more exams.

I work too hard when I don't have to. I feel too weighed down by the world.

"Don't it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are" - Goo Goo Dolls (Name)

Yes, Goo Goo Dolls, it does indeed make me sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my suitcase in my room, open, and inside are all of these things I love, and I didn't put them there myself. I want to close it, and take just those things away with me somewhere - my journal, a few cd's, a dvd, a nice skirt, art supplies, and a small pile of photos. I think I could live. Maybe we could take a vacation to a place where boys who like you might actually be able to tell you, and where they hold your hand without you asking. And then when we came back, we would be able to ask, and not be afraid.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home