Monday, May 22, 2006

Weird Occurence # 1: Took a book out from the library called "Wild Roses". Read a few chapters in when a small card (like the ones you get when you buy flowers) fluttered out from between the pages. On the front it read "Steph". I freaked slightly and slipped the card back between the pages until I had more privacy to read it. It felt so ominous. I don't know. Things like that are hard to blame on coincidence, since what are the chances that someone named Steph read the book and had a card and left it and I was the next one to get it out? I guess it's possible. I just wish it meant something. Anyway, the card was one of those flower ones that said Get Well Soon at the top. This is what it read: "Stephanie, Hope everything went well today! Hope you're feeling well enough for school on Monday hahaha Dye" Okay, so not so profound, but still..Wouldn't it be amazing if things like that actually happened and had meanings?? *sigh* There were some dandelions in my locker lock one day yesterday before lunch. I'm fairly sure they were for Charlotte but they were still pretty and made me smile. Ah, spring, dangling love before my eyes.

I went biking yesterday and I stopped to rest and wrote this:

The bloody massacre of Monday Morning. The stars in her eyes that glittered softly at first, but what I knew were just ticking time bombs, waiting for vengeance and the bloodlust of creation that echoed atomic dawns. Her heart swelling indiffidently until remorse was her only saviour. The wind calmed her while the heat soaked in, ruining her complexion and thirst for revenge. Every moment peeled and oozed as she tore away the layers, like an orange spoiled by the sun. She wore glasses to dim reality. The colours were too violent, she said, too vivid and too complex. The trees ached and swayed when she danced and her movements created a storm of wind that tore through the placid scenes painted before her. She was a goddess of creation, an entity of destruction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home