Thursday, December 29, 2005

I figure this is as good a time as any to update.

Update....hmm, let me pause a moment to ponder on how I shall update. I rather do not have much poetry or stories to tell. I figure I want to work on some sort of novel-y thing, but I doubt how far I will get on that considering the amount of work I have to push myself through. Maybe in January. We will have to wait and see...Ah, correction. I will have to wait and see.

I have so much inspiration. I wish I had the time to format it into something nice...like a story or something. I wish I had the talent to draw. I think I'd accomplish things quicker. I mean, no offense but it's so much easier to doodle when you're bored then right a story. I mean, you could, but you probably wouldn't get that far...It'd be like:

Once upon a time....and then....oh and um...this happened and uh...yeah, no.

See? It's harder than it looks. Makes me miss Elly's writing days...so I could just read her stuff and not have to try and do something with mine. And I wish I could publish something...but that's so far off. I have to put pencil to paper first and scribble out some kind of mess to dictate where I stand in the literary circle of life. Where am I, anyway? Who knows....I miss having time. Hell though, I have time now, I just choose to not use it because I have so many other things bouncing through my head..like studying or something productive. Instead I choose to waste my time. Silly. I know.

Okay, movie quote time. If you don't want to see it...as it refers to King Kong. Then DON'T highlight this...Okay? DO NOT! (It's just so I can remember it..)
"Twas beauty that killed the beast." - Carl Denham (Jack Black)

Okay. Good. Indeed. Now what? Well....you'll just have to wait and see, I suppose. I don't have much to say, really. If anyone has any ideas for poetry or short stories, please feel free to post them in my comments, and I may just write something about them Ah, indeed. Would that not be the most exciting thing ever? Ah...no, it would not, I think. I miss the parasol days...the rain that fades so fast away to match the dispositions of sorrowed travellers, and should one traveller happen to pass my way, well, they'd have the most welcome stay. Oh, how I miss the parasol days.

With Love.

For Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home