Friday, September 16, 2005

We are all the same. No one is unique. Just fucking pawns in a chess game. God, I'm feeling so sad today. Maybe an electric fence can cure my blues. I just need someone to hug. But not you, because today, it's not right. I'm afraid our flesh will get caught like barbed wire. It's so cold. I can feel my veins crawling in my skin. I can feel them dying, writhing, screaming. I don't know how I can cure this insomnia when I can only hear your voice. I want to drown it out with punk songs and propaganda. I want to curl up on the petal of a rose and watch it die, slowly. Breath is an acid that kills. So, kiss me just once before you go. I promise I'll let you go. Tell her that your love is fleeting. Tell her how you sing with the punk bands and scream out the lyrics, trying to catch your breath, fight for air. Tell her how they drown you out and that no one is fucking unique. Because we're all just fighting for air, and losing the battle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so incredibly much for finding a way to blog and describe what you're feeling clearly without making it boring. I love reading your stuff! That said, I do hope you get feeling better!

Mike

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home