Sunday, July 03, 2005

To Tell Me,

{Installments of journal entries, you'll have to wait to find out more, I suppose. Unless I get bored and decide to disregard this...haha, yes...it's quite boring now...but wait, it will get better. I promise.}

Day 1.

Dear J-

This is a suffering. It seems that we are on an endless journey to our eventual Hell. The guy beside me snores too loudly and I am afraid that his drooling will start an ocean at my feet and swallow me up like a gulping whale. I would ask to switch seats but the train appears at its fullest. Children are everywhere, screaming and laughing and filled to the brim in sugary sweetness from candies their mothers gave them so they would be quiet. It appears that this is working in quite the opposite manner. The seats are uncomfortable, and too small too properly curl up in. I would like to be outside stuck in a snowy cave rather than here in this slow-moving beast of a transport. I suppose that is the one good thing about this trip; I have a window seat. Too bad the snow tends more to mock me then to delight me as it falls in traipsing circles of disregard. I shall hate this trip and when I get back to see my parents, they will be sorry for making me go.

All for now,

-Penny H. Williams

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home