Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Why won't you bleed with me?
Why can't you feel my pain?
Leave me here,
writhing in agony.
Leave me here,
blood stains and sweat.
If you can't kill the curiousity,
then kill the cat.
Tear open my lungs,
so I can breathe.
Squeeze the veins inside my eyes,
so I can see.
Kiss my lips,
so I can taste.
You were too busy
living in your ethereal nightmare,
to notice me standing,
a shadow,
in your door.
You rip out my heart,
toss it across an ocean divide,
and laugh as I become dead inside.
Play the fool's game.
Take my hands in yours,
then slice them open
with the flick of a blade.
If I am drained,
of all my life,
I hope that I
can still smile weakly at you,
and tell you that you were wrong
about love.
That it's not about blood,
or tears,
or time.
It's about you.
It always was.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home