Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Dream...

I had a bizarre dream about a few of my friends, and some other people who are not my friends but I know them just the same..

It started with Jesse H, and her friend Lindsay then Guillaume and the people associated with him came along..and suddenly we were out on his deck and it was odd, because at guillaume's house flying was a possibilty..it was very odd. Then I saw Jon sitting on the deck with a couple of other people and I was talking to him and so was this other girl and then he just sort of leaned over and kissed her...and for some reason I felt really empty because of this. I don't know..and then I just kind of floated away..being that I could fly and all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home