Wednesday, November 10, 2004

To Elly: I know...I know...the whole time issue...Damn, I wish I had Friday off... (By the way, the whole stress pains thing...I think my stomach agrees. I have been getting a weird churning feeling in my stomach all week....and I think it's just stress, balling up and knotting in the pit of my stomach)

To Breanna: Maybe I wouldn't post so much if I didn't feel so negative...and alone...and annoyed...

Sorry for the sarcasm...well, actually, I'm not that sorry for the sarcasm. I had a bad day...not that that would matter, but this whole ad thing/my computer is corrupted is kind of ticking me off and making me want to shoot something.
Did anyone realize that I have dead Barbies in my room?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home