Monday, November 15, 2004

My Silent Hate

Welcome to my silent hate. These are a few of the things that have been making my stomach twist into knots. They aren't in any particular order; just as I remember them.

1. This whole...love thing. And me liking Jeff and him hanging out with Sydney...or Sidney...or however you spell her name. Ugh...I don't want to want anymore. I just don't...
2. Science. What's the point? Yeah, maybe it'll save lives but geez, why can't we just live life and have fun while we're here? Why do we have to extend our stay? And be miserable?
3. Opinions. Lately, I have heard too many opinions. Opinions about Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan, opinions about teachers, opinions about classmates. Too many egotistical opinions.
4. (damn, I keep posting because I'm pressing the wrong buttons) Nobody seems to care. Yes, that's right. It seems the new 'fad' now is 'Emo' and not being 'Emo' because it's a bad thing and the only people who are 'Emo' are cutting their wrists and crying about the world screwing them over. This is stupid. Devan in my English class also seems to be pretty opinionated. It pisses me off. No one really knows, and I guess that makes me 'Emo' because I am whining and complaining, but screw that because I do care, and if that makes me 'Emo' than you can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut (one of my favourite stephen king lines, by the way..) Not enough people take the time to care.
5. I've run out of things to yell about...except I will make a short little summarized list of little things :
- The school being torn down
- Everyone worshipping one person (like people worshipping guillaume because he's weird...or people worshipping Elly because she's a leader and she has a bouncy attitude - no offense meant, obviously)
- ignorance
- homework
- having to make friends...it doesn't work when you are a shy nobody. Society bends the perceptions of time and space to make it seem like there are no friends, anyway..
- thinking about death...it's really not so good for me to think about..
- wishing upon stars to be let down, once again.

There is more, but I am too tired to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home