Friday, October 29, 2004

To Elly and her Lovely Photographs

1. The Hot Rod. I showed my Dad because he likes cars, and he said something about it being a GT and how you shot it wrong...then my mom told him it wasn't just about the car, but the angle and such. I thought that was funny.
2. Smudge!! The peek-a-boo picture. My favourite! I love it. Absolutely. Wow!
3. The story of my life - how did you get that lighting? A-mazing.
4. Toe - So graceful. :)
5. Sky Fire - when was this? and why is it so amazingly awesome?
6. Rose - looks like a greeting card picture!
7. My Wall - Ha!! Yay!! hehehe.....ooooh, hurray! That's...so insanely cool.
8. Some Weirdo - AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *hides under desk and screams some more* (p.s : There's something pink in the background...weird-ish? lol.)

Oh, and elly, have you seen the new eminem video? (no, not 'just lose it'...it's called 'mosh' and it's against the president, george bush, pretty much. I thought of you when I saw it!)
Oh and for anyone else, I was also watching music television and I saw a music video called 'Imagine' (which was redone...) by 'The Perfect Circle', I think. Anyway...you should see it. It's really really 'wow'. I mean...really.
Oh and another song I like is 'Nobody's Home' by Avril Lavigne. Very nice.

Oh, and I met my future husband. Well...not really met...kind of saw in the foyer and fell in love with instantly...he's not even in any of my classes. This sucks....hehe...and I love him, even though I've seen him only once and don't even know what his personality is like. *sigh*
Oh, and Jesse...I saw Jeff in his costume today! Hehe...funny. Oh..and Veronica is back. But you know that.
Okay,...I should leave now and stop wasting space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home