Monday, October 11, 2004

Okay, so Jesse told me to write the most defining moments of my life or whatever. I doubt I'd be able to think of any, at all. But for her sake, I will try. Most of them are last year, I guess.

1. Erika - Floosy, Jacknut and Hooker. Maybe she wasn't really there at all.
2. Babyface Killers
3. 'I love you.' 'No, you don't.'
4. 'What?' Oh dear god, that was annoying.
5. Spanish philosophies
6. Frisbee at Prince's Island Park with Holly.
7. Leadership - black and white balloon filling. Fun.
8. Advice Girl - 'there's a thin line between loving someone and stalking them'
9. The Oasis
10. Mike teaching me skateboarding and falling, only to have him catch me.
11. Suprise party at Prince's Island. I remember walking on the bridge and falling when I could see.
12. Trying to be nice. That was the year I started to become myself. I started to be me.

So, there you go...woo. Not all the stuff but the stuff I can remember right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home