Friday, October 15, 2004

Oh, terrific. My dad thinks I'm deranged. I'll be the outcast of the family. Ha! Maybe they'll even take me for counselling. Bring it on. High school is hell as it is. They don't understand that I can't survive if I think like everyone else. I have to be me, or else I die. I swear I will. I can't just be another fake. My mind is my only friend...and elly, but she's not here anymore. I mean...well, you know what I mean. I'm talking like a crazy person. I'm not going to murder anyone. I'm not going to do something insane. They just can't handle the fact that I have my own thoughts. They can't handle that their perfect little girl isn't so perfect. Sometimes I at least wish I was accepted. Oh well, can't have everything, I guess. I feel sick and sad. I guess it's better than not feeling at all, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home